COMPREHSENVIE HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Our team takes extra time to educate you on the connection between oral health and overall wellbeing during your biyearly wellness checks and cleanings. These cleanings not only leave your teeth fresh and shiny but also give us the opportunity to catch any conditions or problems early. Our goal is to help you catch issues when treatment can be the most conservative. Although regular brushing and flossing are equally essential, there are hard to reach areas that only a professional cleaning can get to. Some of the many services we offer in preventative treatment include:
- Bi-yearly Wellness Checks
- Oral cancer screenings
- Hygiene Maintenance
- Protective Sealants for children
- Deep Cleanings: Occasionally the build-up of plaque and tartar can lead to your gums becoming irritated or infected which are the earliest signs of gum disease. If left untreated, this can not only lead to symptoms such as pain, bleeding/swollen gums, and bone shrinkage but in can actually spread other areas of the body. We can help prevent this from becoming a serious issue through deep dental cleanings.
- Night Guards
- Digital X-rays
We offer :
- VENEERS AND COSMETIC CROWNS
- TEETH WHITENING with ZOOM: With Philips Zoom in-office whitening, you can unlock a smile up to 8 shades whiter in just 45 minutes. )
- SMILE MAKEOVERS- broken or chipped teeth, extensive tooth decay, and extensive gum disease can lead to lack of confidence. Contact us now to schedule a consult with our Cosmetic Dentist so we can get you on track to get the smile you deserve.
Every smile makeover is unique and takes into consideration factors such as skin tone, facial features, bite alignment. We offer the best materials to allow teeth to look as natural as possible!
- Tooth colored fillings
- Crowns and Onlays: Porcelain coverings are an ideal restoration, as the material comes close to the strength and durability of the original tooth material. Crowns should be placed before the tooth is so decayed that it may fracture. This can often help prevent the expense of root canal therapy in the future.
We offer Clear Braces to help align your bite and give you the killer smile you deserve. Learn more here
EXTRACTIONS AND BONE GRAFTING
DENTURES and IMPLANT DENTURES
EMERGENCY DENTAL TREATMENT:
We are experienced and available to take care of common dental emergencies such as cracked or broken teeth and tooth aches. Please contact us immediately with any issues! Make an appointment here